BODY

Amalgam Fillings & Mercury Poisoning

Those "silver" fillings release mercury into a person's system. Mercury is poisonous to humans. Ever heard of a mad hatter? The felt they used to make their hats in the 18th and 19th centuries had mercury in it. The accumulation of mercury in their bodies would literally cause them to go mad. Dentists are STILL using mercury today (!!!). Thank goodness there are other options for those who know...

Amalgam Fillings - Talk International
www.talkinternational.com/index.html
The Source for the Mercury Toxicity Issue Community since 1997
www.talkinternational.com/directories/dentists-usa.html

Article by Austin Holistic Dentist
Mad as a Hatter
The Dental Amalgam Debate
By E. Griffin Cole, D.D.S.
www.GriffinCole.com/article_mad_hatter.pdf

updated: 8 years ago